Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Official; The Yankees Are Gay

This photo was too funny not to share.
--pws

from http://www.barstoolsports.com/

It's Official; The Yankees Are Gay...Team Celebrates Joba Chamberlain's Birthday By Giving Each Other Lap Dances

y

NYPost.com - While you may have heard that Yankees Joba Chamberlain, Tyler Clippard, Ian Kennedy and Jeff Karstens were hanging at The Plumm last week celebrating Joba's 22nd birthday, the best part was left out: The fellas were having such a good time, they took turns giving each other lap dances.

You can say whatever you want about the Yankees, but they clearly know how to party. I mean I know that when I go out with my buddies it's not a big time night until we're grinding our asses into each others cocks. Who do you think was the first one to get wood? My money would be on Tyler Clippard. That name just screams gay not that there is anything wrong with that. In any event if the Yankees do somehow win the World Series this year, I guess we can look forward to full out blowjobs in the locker room.

No comments: