Monday, April 14, 2008

Fwd: Fw: Why Women Live Longer!


 
Why Women Live Longer Than Men

 




Standing on a bucket on TOP of a ladder, brilliant.





That CAN'T be right.





Ummmm.at least someone's holding the ladder steady





Isn't this a violation of the seatbelt laws?



Shouldn't he be wearing a lifejacket?



Wonder what HE makes an hour? It can't be enough.



Who needs a truck?



I get by with a little help from my friends.



Oh yeah, THAT's safe!



HMMM, maybe he couldn't see the huge yellow sign that said CLEARANCE.



Hey, I strapped it down.



Hey, he has a special license to drive that truck.

Maybe we shouldn't have parked it on the side of a hill.



No problem, I can see through the holes.



It starts at a young age and men just get worse
.

You hold it while I whack it with this hammer.





A new OSHA approved substitute for ladders.





Ropes are for sissies.



Kubota's new tractor mounted scaffolding.



Always follow traffic signs.





All I wanna know is, HOW?





Now I wanna know why





I can cut it down AND load it in the truck!!






And now just one picture of a stupid woman




 



 


No comments: